Saturday, June 14, 2008

On Demand

For those of you who don't have Comcast or Insight digital cable, you may not be familiar with the ON DEMAND button. It's a great little feature that lets you access extra programming like movies and kids programs. My favorite section is called The Free Spot. Just like the title suggests, everything in this section is available to watch free of charge. Now, within this section, there are many, many different channels to choose from.

One of Dan's favorite channels on The Free Spot is G4. He loves to watch this crazy Japanese show. It is funny and I will watch it with him without complaining, but I am glad we don't have this channel on our regular lineup.

I recently discoverd a channel called Tube Time. It's a selection of about 10 old TV shows. Currently you can choose from Fantasy Island, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Party of Five, Facts of Life, Silver Spoons, One Day at a Time, and... the rest I can't think of right now. My favorites are Facts of Life and Silver Spoons. The other night I watched an episode of Silver Spoons and it made me realize just how bad the acting was and how even more horrible the clothing and fashion was! YIKES! I was laughing so hard because this was the episode where Ricky promises that he will have Menuedo sing at his party. I remember the Menuedo days and how I really liked them at the time. I was 7 or 8 years old, I didn't know any better!
Check out the outfits! Classy!

He's so much better looking now! So cute!

1 comment:

Becky said...

OMG!! When we were little, I was so in love with Ricky Schroeder. He was my first big celebrity crush.