She weighs a hefty 22 pounds and is 28 inches long. She also got a few more shots today and she really didn't like that. We got the go ahead to start solids. I need to go to the store and buy a few things. I think I am going to try making some of her food and freezing it. I found a great website with lots of information. If you're interested it's wholesomebabyfood.com.
Monday, June 09, 2008
6 month update
Today was Lucy's 6 month appointment. Once again, she cried when they weighed her and when they took her temp. She's healthy and right on target for what she should be doing at her age.
She weighs a hefty 22 pounds and is 28 inches long. She also got a few more shots today and she really didn't like that. We got the go ahead to start solids. I need to go to the store and buy a few things. I think I am going to try making some of her food and freezing it. I found a great website with lots of information. If you're interested it's wholesomebabyfood.com.
She weighs a hefty 22 pounds and is 28 inches long. She also got a few more shots today and she really didn't like that. We got the go ahead to start solids. I need to go to the store and buy a few things. I think I am going to try making some of her food and freezing it. I found a great website with lots of information. If you're interested it's wholesomebabyfood.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment