Good news: we got an offer on our house. Bad news: it's a lowball offer.
Dan and I have now had experience in purchasing 2 homes, but this is our first experience at selling. I understand how the game works, both parties go back and forth till a price is agreed upon. It kind of reminds me of a mating dance or something from a show on the Nature Channel. I feel like we "dance" back and forth and ruffle our feathers in this whole real estate game.
I am also shocked by what people ask for when they put in an offer. Not only did this girl put in a very low offer. She's also asking for some of our belongings; Some of our very expensive belongings. That is totally crazy to me. If she wants our stuff, then she needs to put in a better offer!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what did she ask for?
the baby?
well congrats on getting an offer. I feel ya on the low ball though. it sucks. you hate to give away the house you put so much work into. Hope you come to a reasonable agreement soon!
Post a Comment