Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bathing Beauty

Yesterday I finally got the chance to take Lucy swimming for the first time. My Aunt Bev lives in Taylorville and her pool was finally warm enough for Lucy. I was pretty sure that Lucy would like the water because she LOVES bathtime. But, you never know how babies are going to react.
I put her in a little tankini that I picked up at a yard sale a while back. This was the 4th bathing suit I had gotten for her. I had 2 hand-me-down suits from my neighbor and a bikini I bought at at a resale shop. They were all size 12 months. The tankini I had was an 18 month, so I took that one for her to wear. It was so cute on her, but the top was a bit snug. I should have bought a 24 month instead. Here are a few pictures of our fun afternoon in the pool.



4 comments:

Becky said...

two bathing beauties!

Abbie Johnson said...

so when you said she was 25 pounds, I thought ok, Elijah is 28 pounds and a year older, but I understand big babies. Now I get it! Even though mine were big, they were always pretty much in the clothes for their age. Umm Lucy IS big. You will be one happy mama when she is walking (but don't rush it).

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am in no hurry for her to be mobile. But, at the same time, my arms get so tired from carrying her. On the bright side I am building some strong arm muscles!

Becky said...

UPDATES UPDATES - WE WANT UPDATES.

INTERNET INTERNET - YOU NEED INTERNET!!