I finally got Lucy's 6 month pictures and our family pictures. We had them taken a month ago and because of my inability to make up my mind, we are just now getting them. They all turned out so good that I couldn't decide, so I just got them all. We were able to buy the "rights" to the photos and so now we can print whatever we need to.
Here are a few of the pictures. I have the rest on my dropshots page, so if you want to see a bunch more pics of Lucy, let me know and I'll give you the link. I'm not posting it hear since I have no idea who all is reading this.


3 comments:
The pictures are great!
Kitty - send me the link again - - I got a new computer at work and don't have it under my favorites anymore!
i wanna see the others. those are great. Lucy looks like such a happy baby.
Post a Comment