Monday, July 21, 2008

moving

I am in the throws of packing. It's such a tedious job and I really don't enjoy it. I will also admit, that I am not a very good packer. I get a bit lazy with things. Since we're are only moving across town, I just can't see packing everything in boxes when I'd just have to unpack it at the house. So I find myself loading up the car with odds and ends and taking them over. We are trying to take as much over before Saturday as we can. It will make Saturday go faster if we don't have a lot of little things to load and unload. We are blessed to be in the situation where we have both houses for the next few weeks. It makes moving so much easier. If I had to have everything in boxes and ready to go for Saturday I think I would be stessed beyond imagination. But, I know that as long as all the big stuff gets moved on Saturday, then I can come back the following week to get the little things.

Here's a totally random announcement that has nothing to do with my post. If anyone reading this needs, or knows someone who needs a washer/dryer we have a set that we are wanting to get rid of. We will give them to anyone who wants to come and haul them away. They are Whirlpool brand and about 15 years old. They still work, but they are noisey. So ask around and let me know!!

No comments: