Monday, July 21, 2008

another milestone

This past week, Lucy has really gotten the hang of sitting by herself. She is finally able to sit and play with her toys for quite awhile before teetering over to the side or falling backwards. Now, if we could just get her to roll over from her tummy to her back, we'd be doing great. She actually knows how to roll, we've seen her do it a few times. For some reason though, she doesn't like to do it. Maybe she forgets she knows how, or maybe she's just lazy and knows that one of us will flip her over.

Here's a cute clip of her. I just love all her chunky rolls!

5 comments:

Abbie Johnson said...

can't comment on the video--won't let me watch it, but have I ever told you I don't think either of my boys rolled before they were crawling? They had the rolls on their arms and legs like Lucy too. don't worry about it!

Anonymous said...

I can't see it either. It says this video is currently unavailable.

Anonymous said...

I can see it :D
Cute!

Becky said...

Very cute - - I remember how much I loved it when my girls were this age. They are just starting to be really interactive and love to play.

Anonymous said...

I was getting the unavailable message last night after uploading it. I just checked though and it's working for me. Not sure why some people can't see it. I think this clip is on my dropshots page, so if you want to see it go there.