I haven't been blogging too much the last few weeks. I guess I've gotten lazy and I just keep putting in off.
I need a new computer. As I said in my last post, my laptop bit the dust. Which totally stinks cause it was only 2.5 years old. Dan, being the amazing husband that he is, was willing to go out that day and buy me a new laptop. We went and looked but the $700-$800 price tag is a little hard to swallow.
Do I really NEED a new laptop? No. Do I want a new one? YES. I am trying to be content with the fact that I can use Dan's business computer, but it's not the most convenient thing. His computer is in the basement and it's scary down there! Not really, but it is COLD. I have to dress for a winter day just to go check my email.
I am trying to wait it out and maybe for Christmas I'll give in and let Dan shop till he drops. Who am I kidding, I won't make it till Christmas!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh no! Poor Kristin!
I would take the offer of the laptop. Of course, I also work from home part of the time and the DH doesn't like sharing his computer. LOL.
Post a Comment