Wednesday, October 01, 2008
baby feet
I have been searching for the last month to find a pair of shoes for Lucy. Now that the weather is getting cooler I want her feet to stay warm and I also just want her to get used to wearing something on her feet. I have looked at all the local stores. I haven't been able to find anything that fits. Yesterday, Mom and I took Lucy to Luers Shoe Store in Springfield. They are a children's specialty store and it's been around forever. I figured if anyone could help me find shoes for Lucy it was this store. We walked in and within 5 minutes she had her first real pair of shoes. Unfortunately, the size Lucy wears made the selection limited. In fact, we only had one choice. When you wear a size 4 extra, extra wide you take what you can get! No wonder I couldn't find shoes at a regular store. She's an extra, extra wide!!!! We came home with your basic white Striderite baby shoe. It'll have to go with everything! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you tried doing just a Robeez or Robeez knock off? Freya wore those soft-sided shoes for a long time. They have a tough leather bottom so they work just fine outside and inside.
Freya's foot used to be really wide too, so it helped to have a lot of the soft shoes and then just one pair of Church shoes.
Our poor babies little wide feet. LOL
She and Maggie can commiserate someday about their feet. Maggie is now wearing a size 9 in women's shoes. (Maggie is 7.) I am going to have a heck of time keeping that one in shoes!
Post a Comment