As I have gotten older I have come to really enjoy cooking and especially baking. Unfortunately after having Lucy, I can't seem to find the time to do it as much as I'd like but it's getting a little easier to get in the kitchen now that she's older.
According to Pastor Matt, I am the best baker he knows. He even told me I'm better than his mom. Now, I have only briefly met his mom and I do not know what kind of baker she is, but I still took that as quite the compliment. Pastor Matt is always nosin' around our house looking for any homebaked treats I might have. He was very disappointed a few weeks ago when I sent left-over peach cobbler to work with Dan, and Dan had eaten it all before P.Matt had a chance to sample any.
So where am I going with this? Well, I recently happened upon several blogs all about food and cooking. I am not new to the world of blogging. I have had this blog for over a year, but for whatever reason I didn't know there were "food blogs" out there.
I have bookmarked several cooking blogs and I love how these people take pictures and show you step by step how the recipe is supposed to come together. I thought I would share with you one of the blogs I came across. Apparently this woman is trying to use her crockpot everyday for a year. I don't know that I would want to do this but it looks like she has some tasty recipes.
I thought some of you out there might enjoy this blog as well.
go to: crockpot365.blogspot.com
HAPPY COOKING...AND BAKING
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is awesome. to my bookmark list it goes. I really need to organize my bookmarks. i keep adding new blogs and it is getting out of control!
My goodness - - I barely have time to cook, let alone take pictures of it and give step-by-step directions. Who has this much time on their hands?
I run the weekly cooking challenge on my ladies/mom bb (bulletin board). :D
Post a Comment