I have had the realization over the last couple weeks that I am going to be in trouble when she starts cruising. In the last 2 weeks she has gotten the hang of rolling in both directions. Now, I can't keep her in one place. She rolls all over the downstairs floor. And she is so busy. Everything she sees she wants to touch or put in her mouth. Once she gets the hang of crawling, I am in for it! :)
Last week she started waving hi and bye. It's so cute to see her do it. I love to stand in front of the mirror and let her wave at herself. Too funny!
Lucy has 2 more teeth. You'd probably guess that she got her front teeth, right? Well, she got one of them, but she also got the side tooth next to it at the same time. Her other front tooth looks like it'll be coming in before too long. She has the funniest smile right now. Because she got a side tooth and her teeth aren't lined up, she has a crooked little smile.
Here are a few more pictures. She couldn't leave the paper alone. I had such a hard time getting her to sit still...ah, I see lots of chasing in my future.
1 comment:
best of luck putting together your new home with an active little baby who doesn't understand the word "no" quite yet.
Post a Comment