Becky and I were having a conversation the other night about our blogs on our drive up to see Michelle. We both were wondering just how many people are reading what we write. I know of several people who read my blog because of the comments I get, but I know there are many more of you out there that just like to remain annonymous. I don't mind that there maybe a friend of a friend that likes to read this. But I'm curious who's out there. If you enjoy reading bits and pieces of my everyday and sometimes boring life. Let it be known!
So, this post is for all you "Lurkers" out there. Those of you who read, but don't ever comment this is your chance. I'm challenging you to come out of the woodwork and make yourself known.
Oh, and thanks Gaye! You inspired me to do this post! :)
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Hello Kitty! I read your blog! (but you already knew that.)
I still think you should change the name to one of the following:
1) Hiss and Moan
2) Don't make the Kitty Hiss
3) The Scratchin' Post
4) Who Moved my Catnip?
5) Purrrrrrfect Little Kitty
6) Kitty's Corner
7) Here Kitty, Kitty
8) This Kitty Needs a Long Nap in the Sun
9) West End Kitty Cat
10) Momma Cat workin' on a Litter
I read your blog three times a day.
Thut up, Ronnie - - you only read it becauth I told you to!
When can I expect the swimsuit edition to publish?
Hey honey....rub a little catnip behind your ears...I'm coming home soon.
OK, so I know Becky and her 4 other personalties are reading, who else???zkldxckh
I just started reading this. Your posts can make me laugh, they're so random sometimes, but I like that!
Yeah, I don't have one of those cool "themed" blogs or anything. You just get to hear random parts of my day/life. Glad to know you're reading Monica, thanks for being the first lurker to respond.
Yes, I'm a lurker!
Glad that I can join your old friends who are lurkers too! (Ronnie B., Rose S. and Mr. Cook)LOL
Gaye
HI Gaye! I think out of that bunch you're the only one I would call an old friend. Somehow I can't seem to avoid Ronnie or Rose. They follow we wherever I go! lol Thanks for replying!
I lurk on both yours and Becky's, commenting occassionally. At first, I would post anonymously (yes, my spelling is still awful), but at some point, it seems that the site changed and I could post just my name. Sometimes it says Karen R Sometimes it says Karen.
It's just me down here in St. Louis *waves*
Yes, I lurk too and occasionally comment. It's just part of my day to check your blog!
Hi Karen, *waving back*
Are you going to be at the class reunion in August? I'm hoping it's not outside this time!
Kim?? I'm guessing this is my sister?? I know there's another Kim that reads, so I'm not sure which one this is. If this is Kimberly C, then I think you should start your own blog. Your girls give you lots to talk about. They say some funny stuff!
Yes, you guessed right it's me! Guess I should use my last initial. I'll try to remember! And, I have thought about blogging but just can't seem to get started.
you know i'm here--I should fess up that I read becky's blog and gave the link to some people to read the birds and the bees post cuz it CRACKED ME UP!!!
Post a Comment