Today was Lucy's 4 month well child check-up. We found out that she weighs 18.12 pounds and is 27 inches long! She is off the charts. She cried right away as soon as they put her on the scale. I don't think she liked laying on the hard surface, or maybe she's sensitive about her weight? I'm not sure. So we were not off to a good start. She cried when the nurse took her temp in her bottom and at the same time she peed all over the table. We finally got her cleaned up and calmed down and she did ok while the doctor checked her over. Then of course she wailed when she got her shots. I hate that part. It's so hard to see them stick her. This was why I made Dan go with me today. She was so hard to calm down at her 2 month shots that I needed back up this time. She's been pretty good today. She slept quite a bit this afternoon. I am hoping she sleeps well tonight.
Here are a few pictures from the last few days.
Her shots didn't keep her from flashing a big grin this afternoon.
Sunday was so nice we layed outside for while enjoying the beautiful weather.
Her 4 month picture.
1 comment:
I LOVE that first picture of her with her cute little grin!
Post a Comment