I can't believe how fast the time is going. Lucy is 4 months old already. She is getting so big. We have her 4 month check-up at the doctor's next week. I am anxious to find out her true height and weight. I weighed her here at home and I think she's about 19 pounds! She definately a big girl. She must take after Dan because I wasn't a chunky baby.
After lots of hardwork and prayer, Lucy has become a sleeping champ. I am so glad I didn't listen to the many people who told me "Oh, some babies just aren't sleepers", or "Some babies don't need as much sleep". While it's true that some babies are just better at sleeping than others, all babies do need a certain amount of sleep, in my opinion. Their bodies are growing so fast that they need that sleep. Anyway, I was determined to have my baby become the best sleeper she could be. She now goes to bed between 6:30-7:30 every night and sleeps till 6-7am. She is still napping 4 times a day although her morning nap is starting to get longer and I'm waiting for her afternoon naps to consolidate in one long nap instead of 2-3, 1 hour naps. That will come with time as she gets a bit older.
She is getting close to rolling over from her back to her tummy. I think within the next few weeks she'll probably get it figured out.
I haven't taken her picture yet today. I'll post it later when I get it done. In the meantime here are a few others.
After lots of hardwork and prayer, Lucy has become a sleeping champ. I am so glad I didn't listen to the many people who told me "Oh, some babies just aren't sleepers", or "Some babies don't need as much sleep". While it's true that some babies are just better at sleeping than others, all babies do need a certain amount of sleep, in my opinion. Their bodies are growing so fast that they need that sleep. Anyway, I was determined to have my baby become the best sleeper she could be. She now goes to bed between 6:30-7:30 every night and sleeps till 6-7am. She is still napping 4 times a day although her morning nap is starting to get longer and I'm waiting for her afternoon naps to consolidate in one long nap instead of 2-3, 1 hour naps. That will come with time as she gets a bit older.
She is getting close to rolling over from her back to her tummy. I think within the next few weeks she'll probably get it figured out.
I haven't taken her picture yet today. I'll post it later when I get it done. In the meantime here are a few others.
I call this one: My happy little prisoner
Here's a video clip of her playing with her toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment