Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My first "splurge"

I was looking for a coming home outfit for baby and finally found one at Babies R US in St. Louis. It was more money than I ever expected to spend on a baby outfit, but I just couldn't resist. It's off white with pink bows and made out of a sweater material. It's totally impractical from the stand point that it has all buttons. It'll be a pain to button her up, but she'll look so cute. This outfit also came with matching booties but they look like they're a size 9 months or so. I guess she'll wear those later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to have a few preemie size clothes on hand in case she is too small for newborn size. Cindy Largent's boys were both in preemie clothes for a few weeks even though they were full term. Cute sweater! Yeah, the buttons will lose their charm after the 3rd of 9 daily diaper changes.

Kristin said...

Thanks for the tip, I'll be on the lookout for another outfit.

Yeah, I know the buttons will not be "cute" after a while, but oh, well.