I had my 23 week doctor appointment yesterday. Very routine, pee in a cup, blood pressure, and of course the lovely weigh-in. I gained 8 pounds this month!!!!! YIKES. I've now gained a total of 17 lbs. I told Dan that it was the fault of these maternity clothes I'm wearing. They stretch so much that I don't feel like I'm gaining anything. Before I stepped on the scale, I really didn't think I'd gained much this month. W.R.O.N.G. I need to be more careful in the next 3 weeks.
I've also hit the mark in my pregnancy where my doctors visits are scheduled more frequently. Instead of every 4 weeks, I'll now be going every 3 weeks. I'm not sure when it changes to every 2 weeks??
My doctor is also letting me have another sonogram at my next visit. I was hoping she'd do another one, but you never know if they will or not. The reason she's doing another one is to check for growth. I really don't think there's anything to worry about. I had asked her about my belly growth and if I were as big as I should be for this stage. She thought I was a little behind, but for my height, I'm probably fine. But, to be sure, she's scheduling another sonogram. So we'll get to see our little girl again... it's so fun to see.
What will not be so fun at the next appt is the 1 hour glucose test I have to do. I'm really not that worried about it, but if I fail, I have to do the 3 hour test.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can you study for a glucose test? ;)
Post a Comment