The GE Profile, Dual Fuel with double oven!!! It has a true convection oven and I can't wait to try it out!
Terril wants to know why you didn't buy a Sharp! Enjoy your new stove.
What time should we be there for dinner?
You'll love this stove. I have a GE Profile, but I don't like ng, so mine is all electric.I LOVE my convection oven and my drawer is a food warmer too!This is my second Profile (my first is back at the Michigan house). Let me know if you love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Terril wants to know why you didn't buy a Sharp! Enjoy your new stove.
What time should we be there for dinner?
You'll love this stove.
I have a GE Profile, but I don't like ng, so mine is all electric.
I LOVE my convection oven and my drawer is a food warmer too!
This is my second Profile (my first is back at the Michigan house).
Let me know if you love it!
Post a Comment