Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sugar and Spice and everything nice...

that's what little girls are made of.
I was excited about being pregnant and having a baby, but there's something about knowing that you're having a girl that makes it all even more exciting. Now I can look at the baby section and know that I need to buy pink or purple. It's so much more fun to shop now that we know what it's going to be.
I've been going through a huge bag of baby clothes today. A friend from church asked if we'd like some t-shirts and onesies and I accepted the offer. I couldn't even imagine the amount of stuff she was talking about. The way she talked it sounded like just a few things. I don't think we'll even have to buy anything for the first 3 -6 months. It all looks brand new. I appreciate it all very much.
I think we've settled on a name.... I hope I don't change my mind again. :)
But you'll all have to wait till she's here to find that out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle Rebecca is such a beautiful name. . . why wait until December to tell everyone???