So I begin week 18 tomorrow. Time is going by quickly. I'm almost half way through the pregnancy. I have the big ultra sound next Monday and I'm anxious to get to see the baby and find out if it's a boy or girl. I have a feeling it's going to be a boy. Which, in the grand scheme of things is fine, but I really hope that at some point we are blessed with a girl.
I am almost postive that I felt the baby move today. I've been waiting for it cause they say that starting around week 16 you may start to feel little flutters and taps. I was laying down on the couch today and I'm pretty sure I felt it. It was very reassuring --cause I get paranoid at times....
Anyway, that's the baby news for now.
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
when we were there the other night, I swear I heard a little "meow" coming from your belly. . .
Post a Comment