What is it with the wrong number phone calls we've been getting? We've lived here for a year and a half and we still get several wrong numbers a week. Last week I think I got 5 in one day! Today I got some poor guy that called twice, he couldn't figure out why he was getting me instead of the military office. I would understand if all the calls we were getting were for a specific place, but we get such radom calls. And most of the time when they repeat the number they've dialed, it's our number.
The funniest call I've gotten was last year a lady called and just started talking to me like she knew me. I thought maybe it was someone from church or something and played along so I wouldn't embarrass myself, but after about 3 minutes when she asked about our lunch date that I realized that this lady had the wrong number!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment