So, I suppose I should set a few goals for myself in the coming year. Januay is the time of rebirth, so to speak, and a time to start fresh.
First of all, let me say this: I will not committ myself to any diet or exercise program because I know that I will never stick to it.
The only real goal I have for myself is to spend more time with God. I've become very lazy with my Bible reading and right now do not have a daily quiet time. I am home all day and should be able to take 15-20 minutes of my day to give to the Lord, but it's so easy to find other things to do.
When I think back on 2006, I am amazed by how blessed Dan and I are. We celebrated our 1st anniversary this year and I see how God is blessing our marriage and our home. God truly does supply all our needs and even our wants.
So, that's it, my one real resolution for this year: To spend more time reading my Bible and more time with God on a daily basis.
Good thing the God we serve is a loving and forgiving God. Because as hard as I try, I'll probably not be 100% in my goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment