This afternoon I went to Walmart to get groceries. I was browsing through the home decor section, which is near the electronics. As I was looking around, I noticed a song start playing. It was Every Rose Has it's Thorns, by Def Leopard, or Guns -n-Roses??? I don't remember, but it's some 80's band. Anyway, as I listened, I thought to myself, that's not the original version, cause it doesn't sound like the original singer. So I walked around the corner and there in the middle of the isle, was a large man in his 40's singing to the American Idol Kareoke game. Right in the middle of the store, he's belting out the words and singing away. I was cracking up!! I wish I'd had someone with me to share the giggles. It was so hysterical. Then I walked down another isle, but still close enough to hear, and at the end of the song, the "judges" told him he wasn't good enough. It still makes me laugh as I think about it and type this....
And, if that weren't enough, later on I heard an associate come over the intercom and sing happy birthday to another worker. She was singing her heart out, let me tell ya...
You never know what a trip to walmart will bring...
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment