Ok, so today I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and get out and do some Christmas shopping. I had several people to buy for so I hit the mall. I wandered into Old Navy to look around and while I was in the women's section I noticed a couple of ladies. They were picking out clothes and I really didn't pay much attention to them until I realized they were looking at me. I thought, do I have something on my butt? does my hair look funny? Finally after what seemed like forever ( actually more like 30-40 seconds) they spoke to me. They wanted to know if they could get my opinion on something. They said they were trying to decide on an outfit to get their niece and and they couldn't decide on the two combinations of clothes they had picked. They said "She's about your age, 23-24". * That's right! They said 23-24 years old! * I said, " You just made my day because I'm 31". They both looked surprised.
I then helped them make a decision and I left Old Navy feeling much better about myself.
Now, if I could just look 20 pounds skinnier..............
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
funny how having two arguing kids in tow with you never lends itself to me getting that kind of comment anymore
Oh yeah - I forgot to ask - did you buy me lots of pretty things????
Post a Comment