Some of you know that I've been growing my hair out for the last year. I get in this cycle where I cut my hair, then decide to let it grow, then get to a certain point where I just can't stand it any more and then I get it all cut off again. Well, I was finally able to let it grow and live with the changes and actually like the way my hair looked. That is, up until a few weeks ago. So Monday at my hair appointment, I got it cut. It's not super short, but kinda in between where it was when I got married and where it was on Monday. I love it! It's not a lot different from how I've worn it before, but it's a nice change. And Dan must like it because he complemented me on it 3-4 times throughout the evening.
Pictures to come later!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment