A while back I posted that I had gotten my hair cut. I thought it was noticeably shorter. Dan, who never notices when I get my hair cut, kept telling me how much he liked it. It's been 2 weeks and not ONE person has noticed. Not even my own mother! I had to tell her and even then she didn't think it was different. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I got my haircut because it was looking horrible. So if no one notices that it's shorter, does it still look bad???? *sigh* If I were a man, I could just shave it all off. That would be so much easier.
<> I guess if this is my biggest problem, then I really don't have anything to be upset about.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let me see a picture!
Pictures, please, my little pussycat!
Post a Comment