In the last month Lucy has gone from barely crawling to standing and pulling up on everything. She's starting to cruise around the furniture. She's pushing the kitchen chairs and walking behind them. She figured out how to climb the stairs last week so out came the baby gate.
We are pretty much done with bottles and formula. I'm still giving her a bottle in the morning, but only because I am trying to use up the last of the formula. She loves drinking milk and water from her sippy. She becomes very territorial with her cup when you try to take it away. :) She's such a good eater and likes a wide variety of foods. Cheese is by far her favorite though.
Dan and I measured and weighed her a few days ago. She's a little over 28 pounds and about 32 inches. She's mostly in 24 months size clothes, but occasionaly I can find some 18 months stuff that runs big. I've definitely built some upper body strength in the last few months. Carrying her around is no easy task.
Lucy has such a fun personality. I can see her being a bit of a ham as she gets older.
Here is our monthly picture. And surprisingly, the onesie still fits. It's tight, but it fits.
What a face!!!
4 comments:
Yes, I think you have a little ham on your hands! Love the close up pic.
Love the cheese in that 2nd picture!
Not to make you feel like you have a huge baby, but I thought it was funny that she's almost as big as Abby. Of course, Abby's little, but she's about 38 inches and only about 28-30 pounds. I might have some clothes for you anytime now!! Seriously, come see me.
Oh, I know I have a big girl. We both have girls that are at opposite ends of the spectrum. I'll take you up the clothes when you're ready to go through them. If this was my last baby, I could pass some clothes on to you! But I'm hoping for another girl at some point.
Post a Comment