Monday, November 03, 2008
confession
I'm addicted to Diet Coke. My favorite Dt Coke though is the fountain drink from McDonalds. I don't know why but the Dt coke from any McD's always tastes so much better than anywhere else. Lately I find myself going through the drive-thru several times a week while I'm out just so I can get a Dt Coke. It doesn't help that I have a drive-thru 3 minutes from my house. Darn you McD's for making your Dt Coke so tastey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm pretty sure that Becky has an Ode to Diet Coke poem blog that you can identify with. LOL.
I'm thinking you haven't visited Sonic. They beat mcD's anyday. too bad the closest one to me is 25 minutes away! We have a mcD's close too--but i try to avoid it because they cost $1.75 for a large!!! So IL has them for $1. sigh
Ha Ha the security word on your blog today is "nopers" make you think of anyone? :)
OH, I loved Becky's poem. It's my anthem.
We used to have Sonic's around here but they all closed. You'll have to remind me about the nopers things. I can't figure that one out.
Thanks for the admission Kristen! I have an addiction to diet pepsi fountain sodas, especially from gas stations. I don't feel so crazy about my addiction now. :)
Hey Monica, we can join a 12 step program together.
Post a Comment