Tuesday, October 07, 2008
I caved
I posted a while back that my laptop died and I was trying to make do with Dan's business computer. I was hoping to wait and then maybe get something closer to Christmas. HA, that didn't work. Sunday after trying to upload my digital pics to his computer and having a heck of a time doing so, I gave in and told Dan he could buy me a new laptop. So, last night he made a trip to Circuit City and here I am typing a new post on my new computer. It's pretty cool cause it has a fingerprint reader so when I want to log on I just swipe my thumb across this little doo-hickey and it reads my thumb print. Also, it has a touch screen so I can navigate webpages by just touching the screen. the only downside is that I don't like having to try and figure out all the bells and whistles. I know that once I become familiar with it all I'll love it and wonder how I ever lived without it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i just ordered a new laptop - - it should be here by end of this week! I am excited, but like you, I know there will be lots of bells and whistles to sort through (but it will be SO much faster than my current one, which sadly, is only three years old and was "top of the line" when I bought it!)
Post a Comment