Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a few pictures

Last Saturday Dan and I took Lucy to the pumpkin patch in Arthur and then went to Uncle Richard's birthday party. Here are some pictures from our day.

Checkin' out the chickens with dad.

Let's see how tall you are.


Wow, that pumpkin is big!!



I think we'll take these two.

I'm a horrible mother. This is the first time Lucy has been in a baby swing. By the time the weather got warm this summer we were in the midst of packing and moving. Then we were trying to get settled in the new house. Also, not every park has baby swings. I was having a hard time finding one. But, it was worth the wait. She loved it and laughed the whole time. Make sure to watch the video below. 

1 comment:

Becky said...

she is laughing so hard it almost sounds like she is crying! how sweet!