I should have posted this last week, but the time has gotten away from me.
Lucy turned 10 months old on October 4th. I remembered to take her picture on the right day this month too. Yay me!
Lucy turned 10 months old on October 4th. I remembered to take her picture on the right day this month too. Yay me!
Lucy is growing up too fast. It's so much fun to see her personality coming out and to be able to interact with her in new ways. She's learned to give "kisses" and we've been working on learning to clap. She catches on pretty quick. I am amazed everyday at the new things she learns.
This month Lucy has finally figured out how to crawl. She's doing it more and more everyday. She still reverts back to the army crawl because she's much faster that way. She's into everything and she's "talking" nonstop. She is really good at mimicking the sounds we make.
3 comments:
ha ha ha - - I remember the days of trying to get a squirmy baby to sit still for a picture :)
That third one cracks me up!
Ha! I would have given up, let her play with some toys with the sign in the vicinity and snapped a million pictures to get the one that I wanted.
You think I'm joking? I'm not. You should see our picture drive. *shakes head*
Post a Comment