On Sept. 4th Lucy turned 9 months old. I took the traditional picture and I even remembered to do it on the actual day!
We went to the doctor on Friday and found out that Lucy weighs 26 pounds and is 31 inches long. She's a healthy girl. We've been exploring finger foods and trying lots of different things. Now that she's learning to self feed, I have such a fear of her choking. Poor girl, I break her food into such small bites she probably can't even taste it.
She's not crawling yet. She can get up on all fours but then doesn't know what to do from there. I guess she figures she doesn't need to know how to crawl since she gets where she wants to go by rolling.
This year has flown by and I know the next 3 months are going to bring lots of new accomplishments. Part of me can't wait for what she's going to learn next, but it also makes me a bit sad because she's not going to be a baby much longer.
3 comments:
You can start trying for baby number two!
Yep, hopefully soon!
My sis-in-law and bro-in-law came for supper last night with their kids - - Kaylin, age almost 3 and Emmitt, age 6 days. As I held and fed Emmitt, I could hardly believe that my kids used to be that small. It seems unbelievable. Even when I look at pictures, it doesn't seem possible!
Post a Comment