Our home is officially on the market. As is turns out there are 2 other houses on our street for sale. One of them is right next door. We had a last minute realtor walk-thru on Thursday morning and I was here while they did it. Homeowners are not usually present for these things, but because it was last minute and I had Lucy, I got to stay. It was interesting to hear what people had to say. All the comments were good and I heard a few say that our house is the nicest they've seen for sale on this end of town. That's encouraging. We love our home and all the improvements we've done to it, but to have that affirmed by 15-20 realtors is a good feeling.
If you want to see our listing you can go to brinkoetter.com. Click on the detailed property search and put in Cobb. You should get our listing -246 Cobb - and our neighbors-256.
If I were more computer savy, I'd put a direct link in here, but I don't know how to do that.
Anyone want to buy a house?
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i'm not finding it. i only come up with your neighbors house
I edited my post so now it says to only type in COBB. That should fix the problem. I'm glad you tried it or I wouldn't have known that it didn't work.
Good luck - - you are going to love having to be out of the house at a moment's notice when the realtor calls and says, "hey - can we show your house in 1/2 an hour?"
It was a great deal of fun having two small kids who tend to make messes and leave their stuff laying around. Everyday before we went to work, we had to tidy up (the upside was that we always came home to a clean house :)
Found it! So cute. It looks like something right out of Better HOmes and Gardens :) Exactly what I would expect your house to look like. Good luck with the sell. I am sure it will sell quickly.
Well, we're supposed have a 2 hour notice before a showing. That was one thing I was firm about. With a baby I need more than 1/2 hour, especially since I'm home all day.
Post a Comment