Sunday, May 04, 2008

So much going on

I haven't blogged in a few days and it feels like so much has happened-where to begin.
I guess I"ll start with what we saw on our way to church this morning. About 9:30 this morning as we were driving down Eldarado Street we came to the stoplight at Rt51 South. I saw lots of police lights and at first I couldn't quite figure out what was going on. Then as we drove past I saw that down Rt 51 there was snow on the curbs and tons of people. Again, it took me a minute and then I remembered, filming on the movie The Imformant has begun. It's a movie starring Matt Damon about an ADM scandal that took place about 10 years ago. (If you want to know more, check out Becky's blog-she goes into more detail) As we drove past I suggested we turn around and drive down the block for a closer look. We were already late for church, but it's not everyday that we have this kind of excitement happening in our city. Maybe later today we'll go back down and take a closer look. We'll be among the huge crowd of people with cameras taking pictures.


More to come...

No comments: