Monday, May 05, 2008

Chub



Before I had Lucy I was excited to register for one of these Bumbo Sitters. They are a foam seat that helps babies sit unassisted. I thought it was a great concept and was so thanful when my cousins Angie and Jennifer bought this for us. When Lucy was around 3 months I tried her in the seat and she did pretty well, but after a few minutes she cried and wanted out. Since then I have been getting it out every few weeks and trying her in it again. This morning I decided to pull it back out of the closet and try her in it again. She did pretty well and seemed to like it better than the previous attempts. I didn't leave her in very long so I'm not sure how she'd do for an extended time period. It was really funny when I went to take her out and the chair stuck to her butt. She's so chubby that I had to have Dan pull the seat off her. Her legs are so chubby that they are really stuck in there good. Maybe that's why she has never been too fond of this seat. Her chubbiness makes it uncomfortable??? Not sure, but she does look cute sitting in it. *sigh* she looks like such a big girl.

2 comments:

Becky said...

How come chubby thighs are so cute at that age, but at our age, so unattractive?? *sigh*

Anonymous said...

That whole chubby thing just keeps going...it's cyclical. I don't know how long it continues. Freya gets the toddler/chubby belly then suddenly grows into it and is skinny. Then the belly...then shoots up again into it.

Will it never end?
Also, I gotta agree with Becky...what is up with that??!!