Sunday, May 04, 2008

5 months old!

Today Lucy is 5 months old. It's hard to believe how fast the time is going. She is so much fun at this age. She's a happy girl and smiles all the time.

I weighed her today and she's 19 pounds and some change. I wish I had a better scale so I knew how close to 20lbs she is.

She started rolling over a few days ago. I really thought it would take her a bit longer, but once she started rolling on her side, she quickly figured out how to go all the way over. Now we just need to work on getting her to roll from her tummy to her back.



Here is her 5 month picture.




Her hair cracks me up. It's growing in and sticking straight up on top.

There are more pics on my dropshots page. Check them out.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I don't think that outfit is going to make it to 12 months!

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable! If I remember right, didn't your hair stand up when you were that age?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I"m not sure what to do once she can't fit into it anymore. Any suggestions?

Yep, my hair did the same thing when I was a baby. She may not look like me, but apparently she's got my hair!!