Lucy was 2 months old on Monday. We went to the doctor today for her wellness checkup. She weighed 13lbs 14oz and measured 24 inches long. She is getting so big so fast. She's already outgrowing her 3-6 months clothes and even wearing a few 6-9 month things. Lucy had to get her first shots today and I hated seeing her cry in pain. Her face got the brightest shade of red I've ever seen. She cried for quite awhile afterwards. I think partly from the pain and also because she was overly tired. She's been doing pretty good this evening and is sleeping at the moment. I am not looking forward to the 4 month shots!
I forgot to take her picture yesterday and was going to do it this evening, but with her not feeling well I think I'll wait till tomorrow. So I'll only be 2 days off. I'll post those pics when I get them.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The shots were never easy. I hated that moment when they put the needle in their chubby little legs and they would open their eyes wide and howl.
Aleita actually used to always get a fever the day after her shots. Every time she would have them, we had to keep her home from school the next day because she would run a fever and feel lousy.
Post a Comment