Tuesday, February 26, 2008
So much for that!
In my last entry I wrote about my excitement over Lucy's new sleeping pattern. I should have known it was too good to last. Sunday night was horrible! After an 11:30 feeding and 2:30 feeding, at 4am she was up about every hour. Last night was better, but I think I just need to accept the fact that no matter how hard we try, sleeping through the night is just not going to happen for us right now. And, that's ok. This too shall pass...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that baby obviously doesn't miss many feedings - - check out those cute chunky monkey cheeks!! :)
Oh honey! This was my world when Nathaniel was this age. We were up every 2 hours! Give her time and she will get it all figured out. Hang in there! It's rough, I know.
Post a Comment