Sunday, December 30, 2007
Reason 1001
I love my husband. Tonight he sat and watched the movie The Sound of Music with me. He said he's seen bits and pieces of it over the years, but never seen the whole thing all the way through. I love this movie and never get tired of seeing it, so we watched it together. He must have enjoyed it a little, because even as I sit here typing this, he's watching the end of it by himself. Gotta love a man who'll watch a movie like The Sound of Music and not make gagging noises through the whole thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you ever want someone to watch it with, call Maggie. She absolutely loves this movie!
(and how DO you solve a problem like Maria??)
Raindrops on roses
Whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles
Warm woolen mittens
Catnip lasagna
Little cat toys to fling
These are a few of Kristin's favorite things. . . .
Post a Comment