Monday, October 29, 2007

34 weeks

I had my 34 week appointment today. I had the usual weigh in, urnine sample, and hear the heartbeat routine. I was surprised though that the doctor ordered another ultrasound. My belly growth is way behind and since I haven't really increased in size much, she wanted to check and make sure the baby is still growing on schedule. I was glad Dan came with me today because he missed the last ultrasound I had done. Anyway, everything still looks good. I just hide the baby well I guess. In fact the technician said the baby's even measuring a day ahead. She's already up to 5 pounds and I still have 6 weeks to go! This little girl may end up being a 9 or 10 pounder. Who knows, though. I am hoping that their guess is a little off and she's not quite that big upon arrival.
It's hard to believe though that in 2 weeks I'll be full term and we'll just be waiting for her arrival. I'm so glad that everything is ready to go and we can enjoy the last few weeks without having to get any last minute projects done.

1 comment:

Abbie Johnson said...

That is exciting you got to see baby girl again! Although probably nerve wracking until you knew everything was fine. Maybe you won't be so huge people start asking you if you are having twins...enjoy your last few weeks of sleep.