Thursday, October 18, 2007

I think I can, I think I can

Last week I wrote about my pregnancy blahs. I was seriously wondering how in the heck I was going to make it 2 more months. Well. thanks to Dr. Penwell I am feeling sooooo much better that the end of this process actually seems bareable. I have been seeing Dr. Penwell (chiropractor) for over 2 weeks now and I feel like a new woman. I get adjusted 3 times a week and I'll probably have to continue with at least that for the rest of the pregnancy. That's okay by me, as long as I continue to feel better, I'll go as much as necessary. I am just so thankful to be able to walk normally again and go up and down stairs fairly comfortably.

Now, if we can just get Dan's foot out of that cast....

No comments: