Tonight was the last episode of my favorite TV show. Gilmore Girls is gone forever into tv history. I got curled up on the couch with my box of Kleenex and it's a good thing I had 'em. I'm not ashamed to say that I blubbered most of the way through the whole show! lol (I'm blaming part of that on my pregnancy hormones)
I am now 10 weeks along and the nausea is getting better. I've still been pretty confined to the house because I've been so dizzy and faint. As much as I'd like to get out of the house during the day, I'm leary of going anywhere for fear that I'll faint at the mall or walmart. So, my only activities have been ones where Dan can go too.
Here's some TMI for ya: Burping. I swear I am doing this 10x what I did before I got pregnant. It's driving me crazy! lol...
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment