I had my Dr. appt today. Dan went with me cause I figured they would try and listen to the heartbeat. I thought he might want to be there for that. Anyway, everything is looking good. We heard the heartbeat, which is just amazing. Dan keeps saying, "You have another human being in there". I know that, but if I think about it too much it kinda freaks me out.
I also lost 1 pound. How that happened I don't know, this past week I've felt like I've been eating non stop. I even wake up in the middle of the night and want to eat. I haven't yet, but I just might at some point.
Also, the Dr. finally gave me a due date. Pretty much what I thought. December 10
I"m also in that stage where I don't really need maternity clothes yet, but my regular clothes are not fitting like they should. It's frustrating cause instead of looking pregnant, I just look fat. I sometimes want to wear a sign that says, I'm not fat, just pregnant.
More to come....
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment