Last week Dan and I got in the car and drove through 9 states in 7 days. Starting in Illinois we went through Kentucky, Tennessee, and arrived in Atlanta, Georgia. We stayed there a few days and then drove to Charleston, SC where we stayed for 3 days. On our way home, we took the scenic route through North Carolina, Virgina, West Virgina, back into Kentucky, Indiana and finally home. Here are a few highlights from our trip.

Swan house, Atlanta, GA
Dan and I at the World of Coke, Atlanta


Chick-fil-a!!! Our goal was to eat here at least once, Long Story... The Avenue Oaks, SC. So beautiful!!!

Dan and I sitting on a 300+ year old Oak tree

A church cemetery in Charleston. We did a walking tour that told about the ghosts that "haunt" the area.
4 comments:
can't wait to hear more about your trip - - glad to see that you tried the cemetary walk.....
is the picture of the row of trees and you guys in the tree taken at Boone Plantation?
Yep, Boone Plantation was my favorite spot on our trip. It was so gorgeous-right from a storybook.
So you went through TN and didn't stop in Memphis?? I think I should be offended.
Abbie
If Memphis had been on the way we would have stopped. You could have driven to Nashville to meet us.
Post a Comment