Thursday, October 26, 2006

FAVORITE QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Are you wearing a wig? Your hair isn't that long." ---mom

I tried enhacing the natural curl that's in my hair. I'm not going anywhere today so I thought I'd play around with a new style. It's ok, I don't mind it, but it actually takes me alot longer to do it this way. I have tons of curls when wet, but after it's dried, it kinda looks like a bad perm. I have to use a curling iron to tame some of it.

Anyway, mom stopped by earlier and I had to convince her it was my own hair!! LOL. It was too funny.

Good thing mom doesn't know how to get online and read my blog.... she may not think this is funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh huh, whatever.....nice wig, kitty.

Norma warned me you'd try to convince me that was your REAL hair.