Last Saturday was my cousin Julie's wedding. I was looking forward to going because I love a reason to get all glammed up. She got married at the church around the corner from us and I had originally thought we'd walk to the wedding, but it was too stinkin' hot. So we drove a block and parked. Oh well. We went to the reception at the former Holiday Inn. It's now called The Decatur conference center... or something to that effect. Everything was really nice. It's the kinda wedding I would have planned for myself if I had had an unlimited budget. *sigh* but I digress.

Here's a shot of Dan and I. My eyes look a little droopey. I think I was gettting ready to blink.

This is my cousin Shay. He played an sang during the coctail hour. He's amazing, he only started playing piano in college. He never had any lessons, one day he just sat down and started playing. Keep your eye out for him. Someday he'll be famous.

I love her dress.
1 comment:
tell the truth. . . you weren't getting ready to blink . . . you had just been drinking since 10:30AM!
Post a Comment