Ok, I stopped and counted up the number of people I know who are pregnant and right now the number is up to 9. Here's a little list of my friends who are expecting:
Patty (cousin)
Jennifer ( cousin)
Lynetter (neighbor)
Karen (HS friend)
Tonya ( school friend)
Michelle ( school friend)
Katrina ( MTA/ church friend)
Karen L. ( Dan's cousin)
Heather ( TCC friend)
It seems like I am missing someone else. I'll add them when and if I can remember. :) I'm gonna have a lot of baby showers to attend and gifts to buy. Not sure I'll be invited to all these showers, but probably at least 6-7 of them!
I just keep asking myself, "Could I be next?" Who knows. I can't wait forever - I'm going to be 31 in July! "Ahhhh, the pressure!
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe something should get into your water!! Time is ticking away.. You'll never have enough time or money and you'll never get everything done you want to get done (something else will need to be done). Just do it and the time will come and the money will be there. Trust me - I'm a mother of 2! It will be all worth it and you'll wonder why you waited any longer!!!!
I now know 4 people expecting girls on July 4! That's creepy! I think there was something in the air that fateful weekend in October...ha!
And don't stress the baby thing, it just makes it harder to conceive and all the more disappointing while you're waiting. remember, my mom had one at age 20 and then her last one at 40!!
-preggers friend
and here's a tip for your other preggers friends: purring cats are great for getting a baby in the womb to sleep. I have three cats (that's three different purring speeds) and I just stick one on/adjacent to my belly-and off to sleep she goes! (the baby that is.... and sometimes the cat)
-preggers friend (again)
Post a Comment