Wednesday, May 10, 2006
See you in reruns
This week the chains that have been tying me to the television are beginning to break. On one hand I am looking forward to my upcoming freedom, but yet I am not sure how I will get through the next few months. I said my final goodbyes to 7th Heaven on Monday night. I have been ready to say goodbye to this show for awhile now and over the last couple years haven't tuned in regularly. But with this being the final season I made sure to watch. My Tuesday night hangouts with Lorelai and Rory also came to an end this week. Although, I will miss The Gilmore Girls, I know that come September we'll pick right up where we left off. In two weeks, I will no longer be tortured by the mind-games from the cast of LOST. They've got me so confused that I don't know what the heck is going on. But I will be waiting eagerly for season three. And alas... what will I do without American Idol in my life? Only a couple more shows and we'll know if it's going to Taylor, or Elliot or Katherine. Did you hear that? Another chain is about to break. The finale of Survivor is Sunday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment