Last night Lucy slept from 7:30pm -5:00 am without making a sound. She cried a bit around 5am, but went back to sleep and then was up for the day at 6:30.
If you've read my blog with any regularity then you will remember my posts on Lucy's sleep, or lack there of. She was a terrible napper, and was still waking 1-2 times a night to eat.
This Sunday night we started sleep training and each day we see more progress. Yesterday, Lucy took two 1.5 hour naps and one 1hour nap. This is great improvement over her little 30 minute catnaps she was taking.
I am so excited to have my 7-8 hours of sleep back as well as a few hours during the day to get things done. It's also so nice that Dan and I now have about 3 hours in the evenings to ourselves after Lucy goes to bed.
THANK YOU Michelle W. for lending us the sleep book. I've read 3-4 other books and this one is by far the best.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment