Here's a picture of Lucy. She turned 6 weeks yesterday. I wanted to take a one month picture, but we were in the midst of our sewer problems and staying at my parent's house when she turned one month. With all that was going on I just didn't think about it, and when I did I didn't have her outfit or the camera with me.
Why is she wearing a huge onesie? This was mom's idea. She saw this done on Martha Stewart. I am supposed to put her in this each month on her birthday and take her picture. Then at the end of the year we can look back and see how much she's grown into the 12 month outfit. I am not sure what to do if she grows into it sooner than 12 months. I'll have to figure it out when the time comes.
I can't believe that she's already 6 weeks. She's changed so much already. She just started smiling but she makes us wait for them. She's only doing it about once a day. I can't wait till we see that toothless grin all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment