I'm officially full term today! I had my 37 week appt today and everything still looks good. I got another ultrasound. The doctor said she wasn't worried but wanted to check the baby again. So we got to see her. Well, saw a little of her. She's been head down for months now and she's so low that the tech can never get a good look at her face. She's measuring 6 lb 11oz already. If I go beyond my due date, she's probably going to be a little fat thing. So I am really hoping I go on or before Dec. 10. I really don't want to be pushing out a 10 pound baby!
My doctor doesn't do internals either, so I really have no way of knowing if I've started dialating.
We have the nursery all done. I am still on the look out for an antique mirror to go over the changing table, but it might take me awhile to find exactly what I'm looking for. So that part of the wall will be empty for awhile. I took a few pictures so you all can see what our baby girl's room looks like.
I love the way this shelf turned out. It was the molding that came from the bathroom window we replaced. I painted it and antiqued it and Dan made the letters for me. The hooks came out of our house, I think they were in another closet at some point. The vintage dress came from my Grandma Eva's house. They think it might have been my dad's when he was a baby. I don't know, looks a bit girlie to me.
The set of frames also turned out really well. Right now they are pictures of my mom and the middle one's my dad's cousin. I eventually will replace these with a picture of our baby and her handprints and foot prints. I really like the way the pics look in there now, so if I don't get around to changing it, then that's ok too.
1 comment:
The room looks great! OK, I see the L on the wall! I KNEW you were going to go with Lemonjello!!!!
Post a Comment